Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Feb 4, 2009


Being it my first blog, here's a quick rundown...

I hope to post new pictures from baseball to babies and football to friends on here as frequent as possible. Frequent being the operative and relative word in the former sentence. With baseball practices in full swing, and scrimmages starting next week picture taking is obviously not paying the bills yet so it will be on the back burner until, hopefully, June. Here's a couple of pics to start things off with; a basic overview of what life holds around my house(s).
She's my oldest, and she's awesome! Lynlee Madison Stone is so very much in her "terrible two's" but I wouldnt trade her for the world. The first picture is from my first real attempt at photography...shot at a small park in Lubbock, we had a great time feeding the ducks....the second shot is from an even smaller park in our little neighborhood in Granbury...she loved running on the bridge





Ducks...again!!!



My second mighty mite...Rylan Kate Stone was born last September and has been a great baby! We had some issues with hearing, but she is fine....



















Couple of tools of my trade







Close up of "Old Betsty" our Iron Mike pitching machine recently acquired...





























































3 comments:

  1. Yeah! A way for me to peek into your lives. Your girls are just beautiful! You are blessed! Your old friend Alicia is moving to Greeneville, TN tomorrow! Her mom is sad, but excited to see what God has in store for them. Keep the pictures coming, hey you never check your facebook do you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics bro, karen is right check your facebook!!! i've got some cool pics on there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BROTHER, THE PICS ARE GETTING BETTER....I REALLY LIKE A FEW OF THE NEW ONES.....KEEP IT UP!

    ReplyDelete