Saturday, February 7, 2009

Wrong side of the tracks...

I've got the bug now...A quick trip to town turned into a race against the clock...the sun was well on it's way down, I found an awesome subject and I had to get some pics before time ran out...It's awesome....

I had my camera on a weird setting after messing around with it earlier and this is the first shot I got...

It's a rail road bridge over a dried up ol creek bed and I will be back to get some shots with a little more light...



























































































1 comment:

  1. Hey Aaron Stone! My mom told me about your blog so I had to come check it out. I love all the pics of your precious daughters! Brad and I just moved to Tennessee this past week, so I've started a blog to journal our adventure - www.bradandaliciahatton.blogspot.com

    Keep the pics coming!

    -Alicia Hatton

    ReplyDelete